If you've lost a cat, dog, rabbit, bird, tortoise or any other pet …
… Pets Located will automatically and continually check the 'Found Pets' list and notify you of potential matches.
By registering your lost pet with us, you can take advantage of the many services provided by Pets Located such as:
- Automatic checking of your lost pet's details against all registered found pets - including every time a new found pet is added. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - click here for more information
- Automatic e-mail notifications of potential matches
- Unlimited messaging with 'Finders' via the secure messaging system
- Check if messages you've sent have been read by the Finder
- Automated 'message reminders' to Finders you've messaged who haven't read your message within 24 hours
- Ability to mark pets as 'no match' - so you don't keep looking at the same ones
- Lost and Found pets are immediately tweeted out to over 11,600 followers
- Pets Located is fully Search Engine optimised to ensure high placings for pets lost and found in all locations where pets have been found
- Free, downloadable 'Lost Pet' poster as soon as your registration is complete
- You can easily share your lost pet listing through a large number of social media options such as Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and lots more
- 8,563 Found pets currently active on the database waiting to be matched against your Lost pet
- Nominal fee for a 24/7 service
- Privacy-First Policy - your details are never given to 3rd Parties
Registration starts at only £6.00 per pet - and this can often be recovered through pet insurance. View our pricing information.
Click here to register your lost pet now.
You are also welcome to manually search our database of cats, dogs and many other pets which have been found or handed in to local rescue centres, animal welfare organisations, vets and dog wardens. This will provide you with a good overview of the 'found' pets which are listed on this website.
* Other registration terms are available. The 12 month option offers the best value for money and the most hope of being able to reunite you with your pet.