If you've lost a cat, dog, rabbit, bird, hamster or any other pet ...
Register your missing pet and Pets Located will automatically and continually check the 'Found Pets' list for you.
Registration starts at only £5.00* - and this can often be recovered through pet insurance. More Info.
By registering your lost pet with us, you can take advantage of the unique services provided by Pets Located such as:
- Automatic checking of your lost pet's details against all registered found pets - including every time a new found pet is added. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - click here for more information
- Automatic e-mail notifications of potential matches
- Unlimited messaging with 'Finders' via the secure messaging system
- Ability to mark pets as 'no match' - so you don't keep looking at the same ones
- Found and missing pets are immediately tweeted out to over 9300 followers on Twitter
- Pets Located is fully Search Engine optimised to ensure high placings for pets lost and found in all locations where pets have been found
- Free, ready-to-use 'Lost Pet' poster as soon as your registration is complete
- You can easily share your lost pet listing through a large number of social media options such as Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and lots more
- Over 16,500 Found pets currently active on the database waiting to be matched against your Lost pet
Click here to register your lost pet now.
You are also welcome to manually search our database of lost cats, dogs and many other pets which have been found or handed in to local rescue centres, animal welfare organisations, vets and dog wardens. This will provide you with a good overview of the 'found' pets which are listed on this website.
* Other registration terms are available. The 12 month option offers the best value for money and the most hope of being able to reunite you with your pet.