All registration terms include the same, full range of benefits (listed below).
We do not automatically renew your subscription, so there won't be any ongoing charges unless you choose to renew the subscription yourself.
Subscriptions are 'per pet' but you can change the pet's details within the subscription period if you wish to.
12 months subscription
(expires 25th June 2020)
* Best Value *
(equivalent to £1.25/mth)
6 months subscription
(expires 25th December 2019)
(equivalent to £1.67/mth)
3 months subscription
(expires 25th September 2019)
(equivalent to £2.67/mth)
1 month subscription
(expires 25th July 2019)
(equivalent to £6.00/mth)
Benefits of registering your lost pet with Pets Located
- Automatic checking of your lost pet's details against all registered found pets - including every time a new found pet is added. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - click here for more information
- Automatic e-mail notifications of potential matches
- Unlimited messaging with 'Finders' via the secure messaging system
- Check if messages you've sent have been read by the Finder
- Automated 'message reminders' to Finders you've messaged who haven't read your message within 24 hours
- Ability to mark pets as 'no match' - so you don't keep looking at the same ones
- Found and missing pets are immediately tweeted out to over 11,500 followers
- Pets Located is fully Search Engine optimised to ensure high placings for pets lost and found in all locations
- Pets Located covers the whole of the UK
- Free, downloadable 'Lost Pet' poster as soon as your registration is complete
- You can easily share your lost pet listing through a large number of social media options such as Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and lots more
- 8,656 Found pets currently active on the database waiting to be matched against your Lost pet
- Automated email reminders before your subscription expires
Found Pets Registration
There is no charge for registering as many Found pets as you'd like to. Click here to start registering a Found pet.