How to contact Pets Located
We'll be pleased to help you as much as we can. We are only a small team so have put together a page of Frequently Asked Questions which may be able to answer your query more quickly than we can. Alternatively the How We Work page may also answer your query.
The section below will direct you to the most commonly asked questions that we get:
Top FAQ's: (click on a link below to view the answer)
- I have seen a pet on your site that I think might be mine, how do I contact the finder?
- I am not the finder or owner of a pet and need to contact an owner/finder
- I have sent a message to someone but haven't had a response
- I have found a pet that is injured [or deceased], what should I do?
- My pet has returned home, can you remove it from the site?
If the FAQs and How We Work pages do not answer your question, please select the option below which applies to your query:
Pets Located is a trading name of Pets Located.com Ltd - registered in England and Wales
Company number 07343514
Data Protection Registration Number Z3159369
Pets Located Registered Office: c/o Old Bartons, High Street, Shutford, Banbury OX15 6PQ